Sensationalissm in Health & Wellbeing of athletes is a very low blow!

‘They are going to come after you’: a doctor’s advice on rugby’s battle over brain injuries | Concussion in sport | The Guardian

Vested interest in the wealthy industry of sports and medfia at large are not cool!

Sacermongering for personal benefit it is also a NO-NO.

However, we can read sweeping comments, on an array of subjects. Some medicos could not care less about PREVENTION, because they are handsomely rewarded by dispensing drugs, treatments, surgical procedures and whatever else is at the reach of their hands.

I believe from personal experience as one of the Diirectors of the Board of Spinesafe Limited (Australia) 1998-2002, that 10% of funds spent in Education, Awareness & Prevention will save you the other 90% of the total bill (after an incident/accident).

Furthermore, in y observations of human and professional behaviour, I came up/coined a poignant frase, which goes as follows…

“NO AMOUNT OF SOLIDARITY & GENEROSITY AFTER AN ACCIDENT/EPISODE, WILL EVER COMENSATE FOR THE APATHY OF PREVENTION AFTER IT” !!

Note: visit http://www.iss-forum.net

Enrique TOPO Rodriguez

Founder & General Convener, ISSF

Executive Chairman & CEO, The ERC Group FZCO

Australian-Argentine Businnes Council – Alas Latinas Forum

PO Box 4131, Carlton NSW 2218 Australia

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s